Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ahoy Matey!

It's nearly that time of the year when i have to try to prep Tyler for birthday costume. It takes a little bit of convincing and build up! :) So, i show him some outfits and non-chalantly said, "Look the pirate's got a cool sword!" ha.. sold!! From then, no matter how cool Ironman or Superman is, he wants to be a pirate!

So, this weekend i convinced him that he needed a moustache(he hates getting his face painted). But i must be a much better convincer than i thought. He actually agreed!

We rushed upstairs, got my eye-liner and i started drawing him a moustache. I was nearly done with the first moustache when i got the giggle bug and laughed for 5 mins before i managed to hold still to finish up the rest.

Anyways, he's my little french pirate!

1 comment:

Teacher Bianca said...

Oh my goodness! :) He's soooo adorable! I remember him playing with pretend swords (i.e. lego blocks that he put together) inside the Nursery 1 classroom. Sigh....time flies. I miss you, Tyler! :)