Sunday, April 27, 2014

Visiting Monica in Michigan

My ex-roomate from college is pregnant and her husband called me up to invite me to her secret baby shower. I was rather honored that i was even remembered. So, i decided to make the trip.

To make it perfectly normal for me to be in Michigan, i had to make up a wedding to attend that weekend. A plan was hatched and it was quite exciting to follow thru. She got surprised and all was good. After that, we just spent the rest of the time talking and catching up and i made her write all her thank you cards!

It was a relaxing fun weekend and i'm glad i have a husband that is capable of dealing with the kids gracefully without me! The kids seemed to really enjoy their time with Daddy and even surprised me by meeting me at the airport when i got back! Quite a treat!!

At her baby shower.. those people can throw a surprise party.. just like the movies...

At a Malaysian restaurant

Monica and I

More than a decade ago!

This was one of the fun activities that the kids did while i was gone!

No comments: