Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Cody has a day with Daddy

Cody had the day off from school as he has graduated, so we took a quick trip to the local fire station to check it out, then from there we headed to the WOW museum in Lafayette.

Cody seemed reluctant to go through the gate, but once inside he warmed up and did nearly everything (apart from the sandpit!)

We finished off with Snarfburger which he seemed to enjoy.

Are we going to the zoo?

Of course I can blow a big bubble, even if the floor is slipperier than I thought

It is a little high daddy.  I think I am ready to get down now daddy

Get me out of this box

Not sure if it will stay up on its own

Make sure you get my coke in the picture

1 comment:

evelyn and patrick said...

Looks like Daddy and Cody had a great day. Cannot believe how he has grown.