Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cody and Tyler at the pumpkin meet

Cody and Tyler attended the pumpkin swim meet this weekend in Longmont.  They were both competing in 8 and under, but luckily Cody didn't have to race against Tyler!  They both managed 2 pb's each today.  Tyler took part in 5 events, Cody in 2.

Tyler got very close to under 2 minutes (2:02) for 100 IM, and Cody got down to 27 seconds for 25 backstroke.

On Sunday we went to the rec center for a quick swim followed by badminton.  I thought is was very funny as both Cody and Tyler were telling me how my 'backstroke was no good Daddy', 'you need to do smaller kicks, streamline, look up' and so on.  I guess they will start overtaking me soon.

Tyler diving off the blocks

Cody trying to explain to his friend Koa that it is freestyle not back!

Cody Ready to go off the deck

Cody with his flat dive!

Tyler showing us butterfly arms

No comments: