Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Sling

I've always wanted to buy one of these cool baby slings and have been contemplating for a long time. A few weeks ago, i finally bit the bullet and got one. Cody seem quite content to sit in it while i walk around with it, but man, do I hurt after a short walk. I must be a wimp!!


Cody looking all content

Seeing his brother in it, Tyler of course wanted to be in it too

I'm still not convinced this is the best invention yet but maybe i need to practice with it more and try to figure out if i'm wearing it wrong coz it hurts my shoulders!

3 comments:

eileen said...

Ooohh... You look so skinny!
Definitely have lost all the baby weight :-)

I never knew how to work the sling.
I loved my baby bjorn and now the Ergo carrier.

But I think in hot tropical climate, a sling works best.

siewgin_alan_tyler_cody said...

hehe.. thanks. I lost them when i was home alone with 2 kids. Now with the maid around doing all the work and cooking nice food.. i can feel the weight piling back on!! :(

rach-mommy said...

I love the sling! Used it for both kids. Very very handy ESP for travelling. Easy to just chuck into my bag, unlike the bjorn kind.