Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Who needs restaurants...

when your husband can also whip up yummy chinese food in the comfort of your own home?

Anyways, i got a nice e-vite from Alan inviting me for a fancy family dinner on Friday. I came home earlier just to check out what tomato-based-beef dished he had created. But was surprised that nothing was cooked yet.

So, I offered to take the kids out to the park for a bit so that he could get dinner ready. So, after an hour, we came home and we were welcomed by the sweet aroma of five spice powder.. whoo.. I know.. and on the table, was a feast(ok, small feast) of chicken lo mein, pineapple beef and Malaysian fish curry! And since he made such a big effort, I made a small effort and put on a nice dress for the nice family event. :)

I tell you, those Eastenders episodes are finally paying off. This was definitely an Alfie Moon worthy effort! :) Thanks, my love! (pssstt... next time get rid of those pesky kids too!)

A nice family dinner

No comments: