Friday, October 5, 2012

Mooncake Festival 2012

It is once again the time of the year that i get to celebrate the "chinese" in me, and personally one of my favorite festival - Mid Autumn Festival!

I usually try to drag a few people to join me for some Chinese food, have some mooncake and go for a lantern stroll. This year, i only managed to get Armen to come! :)

My sister in law had brought me some lanterns from Malaysia when she came to visit us in the Philippines and i had delicately preserved it and shipped it all the way back and used it! It's precious!!

Ready to set off

Armen is our honored guest this year

Tyler and his dinasour lantern

Cody and his chicken lantern

Armen doing the re-lighting of the lanterns

The whole family out on a stroll!

It was a rather chilly night but not too bad and we seemed to spend most of the time relighting candles!!! Good thing we brought lots of extra!

No comments: