Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mini Tiger Mom

When we went to Steamboat for our 3-day vacation, i brought our new keyboard that Tyler got for his birthday with us so he can practice his piano while we were there. We put the keyboard on a luggage frame and used the trashcan as a seat!

Tyler was actually quite excited about his "new piano" and quite willingly did his 15 min practice. And whenever he was having a idle moment, he went and played on it. I'm sure this is not going to last, but i'll take it while it does! :)

I recently read the book the Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mom and i thought if i showed this picture of Tyler, my friends would call me that too! But i'm seriously not worthy, so i'm just a Mini Tiger Mom!! :) But i thought just in case i become a tiger mom in the future, i have documentation of my journey of becoming one!!(i hope i won't become one, actually. She is crazy!)

Look at him all willing and serious sitting on the trash can!! Ha!

1 comment:

evelyn and patrick said...

I did not realise the keyboard we got for your birthday was so big, glad you like it.