Saturday, June 20, 2015

Longmont Sunrise Stampede - Age Group Winner

Having spent the last two weeks in Malaysia and only doing a few runs while I was over there, wasnt sure if I was going to run this race, but I did run when I came back and didn't feel too slow so signed up a few days in advance and did a few runs with the kids cycling before the day.

Conditions were very hot and my lack of speedwork didn't help, but luckily everyone seemed to be affected by it. I ran probably my slowest time on this course coming in 23rd at 13:56, but despite that I was fastest in my age group, first home from Broomfield and won a mug..

Next year I go into the next (older) age category, so will have to see if I can run it faster.

2015 Mug


1 comment:

evelyn and patrick said...

Well done you really ran a good time and came 1st like the mug.