Monday, November 5, 2007

Hospital Stay



Tyler, Alan and I stayed at the hospital for 2.5 days and though Tyler and I had rather good sleeping arrangements, poor Alan had to camp on a not-so-soft sofa-converted-bed.

Overall, I think the hospital stay was great! Room service everyday, good food, nice friendly nurses etc. I learned a lot about personal and baby care from the nurses that it was quite comforting.






MIL came to spend time with us everyday and spend her time cooing at Tyler and walking around the hospital with me to get my exercise in.



Anyways, all good things come to an end and we got "kicked out" on Friday. I took a hot shower and put on some lippie, looked miserably at my big tummy and bravely took our first steps out of the hospital as a family of 3.

1 comment:

eileen said...

How cute!
Siew Gin, You look great.
No worries about the tummy. It'll be gone in no time.