Thursday, November 15, 2007

How is Siew Gin coping ?

This is probably one of the FAQ when people call - how i'm coping or how I'm enjoying motherhood.

We are super blessed that Tyler is quite an easy baby to care for. Fusses when he is hungry, that's it. He just loves to eat, i think, just like his mom. Therefore, so far, it's been a relatively transition for me.

And because I'm nursing, weight has been coming off me quite fast and I was thrilled to find out I was able to get into my pre-pregnancy jeans and pants!! Might be a little tighter than before, but hey, it's a good start! My weight hovers around 100 lbs this week and i still have a little pouch to work on. But I'm giving myself till 1 month after birth to start taking more drastic measures like exercising!!



So, most days i just spend the day goofing about with Tyler when he is awake and sometimes try to get some stuff done. MIL and I have a few scrap book projects that we would like to finish before she goes home and we have made it out to the shops a few times. And we also took Tyler out with us once to one of the breastfeeding classes at the hospital, where i felt a little intimidated by other women's giant babies!!!!

All in all, i feel great and motherhood has been a very positive start of a journey.

But every now and then the lack of sleep during the night does catch up with me!!



Tyler and I passed out in front of tv...

No comments: