Monday, December 17, 2007

Our first social event without Tyler

On Friday, we went on my company Christmas Party. I was looking forward to it as it was a chance to go out with Alan as a couple and an opportunity to dress up!


Alan and I showing off our post-partum figure

Tyler had his first baby sitters - Damith and Sabrina!! I made some dinner for them and told them they could invite people over as long as we approved of them. So, Steffen came by and they baby sat and watch some DVD's. Our little tinker did get fussy on them, but they were able to calm him down alright because when we got home and we found Damith and Tyler snuggled up, looking all contented.


Our little terror with his First Baby Sitters

I had a great time at the Christmas dinner talking to friends from work and watching some people at work go ALL out to win prizes. Amazingly sporting!!!




Me and the Chicas at work!

1 comment:

eileen said...

Oh my goodness! You look fantastic! Way to go, Siew Gin!
Merry Christmas to you, Alan and baby Tyler.