Sunday, December 23, 2007

Siew Gin's progress 6-7 week post partum

I thought having all these time at home i would do SOO much more but Tyler is so much fun to be with that I've been sorta lazy. But here's what I've been up to:

1. Cooking and cleaning - I've been trying to cook more at home and with cooking, comes cleaning. And with bottles and pump parts, I seem to be constantly cleaning. My poor hands are definitely showing signs of use!!! My best friend Terry just sent me another cook book, so I'll soon be cooking up a storm!

2. Baking - Have also tried to bake more so i have stuff to eat at home like banana bread, cookies and with Christmas around the corner, my friend Sabrina got together and baked a whole bunch to give away. Here's a sample of our cookies:


Butter cookies, Russian teacakes, sugar cookies, butter cookies with filling, and lacy oatmeal. Given away in a Red Chinese takeaway box.

3. Badminton - Am back on the court every Thursday though i can only play a few games and i am wiped out.

4. Dancing - Have been out dancing twice this week and absolutely enjoying it.


Dancing with Halden to my favorite band - Quemando

5. Getting ready for Xmas - I am happy that i'm done with my Christmas cards and Christmas letter for the year!! Haven't been doing too much presents shopping as Alan and I are doing a minimal presents this year but from looking at the pile of presents under the tree, i think i may be the only one sticking to the rule. Having a few friends over for Christmas, so, will be cooking traditional Christmas dinner and have actually finished shopping for food too! Talk about efficiency!!

No comments: