Sunday, July 20, 2008

Green Mountain Hike

On Sunday, we had another early start. Steffen and I were the only 2 members left in the MLC gang going for a hike. I let him choose a trail he liked and he said Green Mountain is nice and shady. I've done Green Mountain a few years ago but have not gone up this route, so I said OK.

So, it was shady, but my goodness it was steep(and HOT). I fell for Steffen's innocent "Oh, it's only 5 minutes away" claims a few times and did eventually make it to the top.


Tyler and I having a feeding break

Steffen was doing the mule duty for the day. Partly to slow him down for me and mostly because I can't carry Tyler. Tyler didn't really mind and napped for most part of the hike.


Steffen had no problems carrying Tyler

We met up with Alan for lunch at Radda's after the hike. He had just made it back from his trip. We had some nice authentic Italian for lunch.

Tyler was acting a little strange and started having a fever after we got home. A few days later, we found out he probably had the Roseola virus which was going around.. poor baby!

No comments: