Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Photography Class - Lighting

This weekend, I had the chance to attend a Lighting Photography Class taught by Erin Manning. It was an interesting class for me as it's something that i have very little familiarity with. I've taken some pictures in our little "studio" in our basement and haven't been happy with the color, this class does open my eyes to what i could add to my "arsenal"!

What was really exciting was we got to take pictures of models!! I felt like a pro and had to direct the models to do what shot i wanted(which of course i had no clue, haha). But it sure is a lot easier to take pictures of beautiful people!!! :)

Anyways, here are some of the pics that i took. It looked a lot nice of my 1x1 inch LDC screen on my camera!!











But i have lots to improve on and no, i can't do magic. These people are just good looking. And no, i can't make you look this good!

No comments: