Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sewing Updates

It's been quite a long while since i've done any updates on my sewing classes. I have completed my first sewing class and started on my second sewing class. Unfortunately, my two sewing buddies have abandoned me after the first sewing class. So, i'm the only one moving forward to the next class. But i do admit, my sewing skills needs a little bit more help than them!!!

Since our first apron, we've sewn 2 pillowcases. One with a button and another one with a zipper. I have no pictures of the buttoned pillow but here is the zippered throw pillow.

My throw pillow with zippers


The last thing we did in class 1 was a pair of pajama pants.

Posing with our pajama pants

In my 2nd class, the first project was a messenger bag which took 3 weeks of classes to complete!!! It had so many parts and such bad instructions that our teacher had to give us a free class to complete it and decided to change the syllabus for the next class!!! But it was a fun project to sew and the end result was awesome!! :)

My messenger bag

I've also dabbled a little at home to make some Easter-y things. But i must be bad at picking material as everybody apart from me thinks that my material is not easter-like at all!!

My little Easter bunnies!!!

p.s in all of these projects, Tyler seems to be my biggest fan and he's always thinking my work is great!! :)

No comments: