Friday, March 29, 2013

Partying days are over for me, Shashank!

Our friend Shashank got a spanking new job in SF and since he's always been such a nice young man, I decided to go "party" with him one last time. It's been a LOOOONNGG time since i went out "partying" so i struggled to find clothes to wear! Ha! All my clothes were too formal and proper. So, i just opted for non-dressy jeans look!

First we went to Upstairs which was a nice relaxing bar and it was quite nice to be able to catch up and chit chat. But after that was closed, we went to another cheap and cheerful bar which was when i was feeling a little old amongst all the young college kids. Anyways, as i sat in the crowded smelly bar in Boulder, i thought to myself, "this is supposed to be fun??"

At 2 am, the bar was finally closed and i balked at the idea of going somewhere else to go hang out, so, i bid them farewell for the night and barely made it home on time before my eyes shut for the night!

Anyways, it did make me ponder. Did i ever enjoy this kind of scene or did i get old? hmm...

Upstairs

The infamous Red Wall

Apparently Shashank's memory lane

p.s i think my wardrobe also needs a bit of updating!!!

No comments: