Friday, August 23, 2013

Tyler the Politician

Tyler has always struck me as kinda politically correct which i found rather strange and his excuses are  legendary. Here's an example of conversation of his political correctness.

Me : Do you love me?
Tyler : Of course.. and i love Daddy too..
(just in case Daddy feels unloved)

Anyways, since going to his new school, he's been having his school lunch provided by the school. As always, i'm obsessed about him eating his lunch, so i asked him about it.

Me : You eating lunch at school?
Tyler : Yes.
Me : Tell me how you get lunch.
Tyler : I get in line, i pick up a tray. I put my own milk on my tray and i put the tray on the slidey thing then i go to the food and they will ask me, would you like this? Do you want that? I'll say, i'd like apple please(not sure if he's that polite in real life). And then i go see the Cafeteria police(we made that up so that he gets healthy food, but there is somebody who will send them back if their selection is not balanced).
Me : Did the police get you?
Tyler : No.
Me : Do you like the food?
Tyler : So far, it's been super yummy.
Me : You like the food there more than mommy's food?
Tyler : Mmm..(pause) i like them both the same, Mommy..
Me : Ha! (see.. politically correct)

No comments: