Sunday, September 9, 2007

What we've been up to...




For the last 2 weeks, I've been crazy busy at work and haven't had a chance to update our blog like i meant to, so I'm doing a little catching up. We were at my company's picnic do this weekend for a few hours and here's a picture of me looking all "prosperous" at 32 weeks. I thank those people who keep saying to me, "Wow, you haven't put on any weight anywhere else!". I would be totally convinced if not for the occasional reality check with cameras!! I guess if there was a good time to look fat, it would be now!

Anyways, we also put away some time to do some baby stuff. We went out and got a carpet cleaner and gave Joey's room's carpet a good shampooing. With that done, we hope to start assembling the room and put up some pictures to show you(hopefully next week!!). We finally got the crib and dresser for the room.

Oh, and we had our Child Birth Preparation class too. Can't say we learnt a great deal of things but there were some good information, horrifically graphic videos that left me with some thoughts to consider, like the use of doulas. Alan did a good job keeping his face straight during the breathing relaxation part of the class!!

No comments: