Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jewelry shopping!

Our 5th Anniversary came and went while Alan was away in China. And every year for our anniversary, Alan would buy me a piece of jewelry from Trice Jewelers, a very cool tradition thought up by me ;)

This year, with the trips to Europe and China, I barely had time to spell jewelry, much less shop for it. So, on Saturday, when Alan suggested we pay a visit to Larry(our jeweler), I was super psyched!!

To make the story short, this is what i ended up with!


My beautiful Tanzanite pendant..

It was a beautiful piece to match a tanzanite bracelet Alan got me 2 anniversaries ago. I think i'm quite lucky, don't you? Thanks Alan!!!!

Anyways, it was Tyler's first experience at the jewelers and he also had a ball, though his happiness was a lot cheaper than mine! At some point, dazzled by the glitters, he wandered off and the next thing i knew, he came back with an empty box. That little tinker had found a cupboard full of little boxes and helped himself to one.


Tyler showing us what he found


He found lots of fun in the nooks and crannies

And since we've been back so many years, Larry has become some sort of a friend(the very expensive kind we meet for 1/2 hr every year!!!). So, we got a picture of Tyler and Larry together. Tyler took to Larry easily.. clever boy!!! hehee..


Tyler and Larry..

2 comments:

eileen said...

Oooo... I like this tradition. Should make hubby read your blog post. Haha!!

Anyways, congratulations on your 5th wedding anniversary. How time flies... I still remember your beautiful wedding :-)

Siew Gin Mills said...

Yeap, one of my cleverer moments in life!