Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trick-or-Treat'ing at Mommy's office

My company had a mini trick-or-treat on Friday and i took the opportunity to bring Tyler for a little taste of trick or treat. He's after all a Halloween baby! He'd better get good at this!


Tyler and his game face!


Tyler having a ball exploring the aisles and cubicles


Some cubicles are more interesting than others..

I was appointed to be the photographer for the little event and Tyler spent most of his time following me around while i took pictures of other trick or treaters.


Man, trick or treating is hard work.


Proud owner of the cutest little teddy bear!

And I think our little dress rehearsal actually worked because when i put on his costume at work, he didn't even notice! Mind you, he was pretty intrigued by the maze of cubicles.

At some point, he wandered off and caused a little bit of panic for both of us(Tyler and I). I still remember his face of relief when he finally saw me coming round a corner. I'm sure i had the same expression.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this series... Must send in for some kind of contest. A sure win!