Sunday, October 19, 2008

Damith and Sabrina's wedding

It was Damith and Sabrina's wedding this weekend and all of us flew out to Tucson, AZ to join in the fun. As I was the Matron of Honor in the wedding, I was relatively busy running around with Sabrina, so Alan got most of the baby sitting duties!

The wedding day started out with us getting our hair done. Hish and I went to the salon with Sabrina where we all got all dolled up.

The "after" picture... not sure why this picture is so orange!

The bride is READY!

My handsome boys are ready!
The wedding took place at Sabrina's Dad's house. It was a quiet, small affair attended by close family and friends. Sabrina's brother in law officiated the wedding with a personal touch which made it more memorable..

The wedding ceremony


Der Kuss... as Steffen would say..

The ceremony is then followed by the reception and dancing. During the reception, i gave my Matron of Honor speech that made Sabrina cry. Woo hoo! Mission accomplished!

My baby and I having our first dance!

Tyler getting a dance with the bride

Tyler goofing off with mommy..


and horsing around with Daddy..

The wedding ended at about 9:30 pm and I was happy to call it a night. It had been a hectic day and I was very impressed with Sabrina's composure throughout the day. She was able to look past the few hiccups, that would have sent me off the cliff, and concentrated on the important thing - getting married to the man she loves.

Congratulations again, you guys!

1 comment:

Damith, Sabrina & Siobhan said...

Thank you! You were a great MOH!
Once again, you blogged before us :( but we have the excuse of just getting married and his parents leaving! :)