Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Reversed roles in the household

On Sunday, after a very late lie in, i finally roused from the dead and went downstairs and found Alan and Tyler playing. He did a great job feeding Tyler and everything while I was sleeping.

Then after a cup of tea, i headed outside to trim some of the garden bushes that was going out of control and that somehow led me to end up chopping down a plant that had turned into a tree. I was in the middle of dragging a big branch when Alan brought Tyler out for a look. Tyler thought it was hilarious i was huffing and puffing dragging around branches 1/2 my size.

While i was cutting the branches into little pieces, i thought funnily about how Alan and I have somehow reversed roles. Not really sure what i think about that!

What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG... Alan Jr., looks like Alan liao. Very "san" (slim) and started to resemble Alan's frame. Feed more, feed more...