Sunday, April 5, 2015

Family Ride/Bike

We had an Easter party to go to today, so we didn't have a chance to go to the pool (closed) or badminton.  Instead Siew Gin went to Yoga while I fed the kids breakfast, and then we all went down to Metzger farm to run and bike along dry creek trail.

I was only planning on running for 30 minutes, but Cody was cycling quite fast, so we managed to keep going for a 45 minute round trip of 5.2 miles.  Siew Gin and Tyler got an extra mile in with a lap around the small lake, and when we finished Tyler complained that Mummy was too slow, and Siew Gin complained that Tyler was too fast.

The boys of course want to cycle further, we did an 8 miler recently, but I am not sure I can run the 16 miles that Tyler talks about.  Maybe after Bolder Boulder I will work on running some longer distances.

Our family bike/run ride

No comments: