Sunday, July 8, 2018

USA Tri 60

The Rocky Mountain State Games has a lot of events and athletes.  This year I again was commissioner for badminton, but it just so happened that the indoor triathlon was held a few weekends earlier so all 3 of the boys (Alan, Cody, Tyler) could take part in this event.

For me it was a 10 minute swim (500 yards), 30 minute bike (15.8 miles) and 20 minute run (2.92 miles).

For Cody 5 minute swim (300 yards), 15 minute bike (6 miles) and 10 minute run (1 mile)

For Tyler 5 minute swim (350 yards), 15 minute bike (9 miles) and 10 minute run (1.18 miles)

I finished first in my age group, Tyler also finished 1st, and Cody (same age group as Tyler finished 2nd.

It was fun and we will try and do it again next year depending on schedule.

If only my flip turn was better

Riding the bike

Ah the treadmill

The boys getting ready to start

Cody needs a smaller treadmill

All winners today

State games champs

All the stats

No comments: