Saturday, June 26, 2010

End of England trip

Like all trips, the last few days always seem to fly by and that's what happened. I can't even remember what we did and i have no pictures apart from these.

Anyways, it's been a lovely lovely 3 weeks with Grandma and Grandad. I think we did everything I had in mind and most importantly got to spend loads of time with the grandparents. Tyler and Cody definitely enjoyed being spoilt rotten by grandma and I was definitely impressed with Grandad who balanced his doting and disciplinary figure perfectly just to remind Tyler that he's not above the law!!


Watching tv

Playing peek-a-boo with grandma

Goofing around with mommy!

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Evelyn and Patrick for making our stay so fun and comfy! I know Tyler will remember this trip for a LOOONNGG time and we'll have to do another one some other time!!

No comments: