Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stourhead

When I was younger, i used to spend my time reading romance stories of Dukes and Barons and their beautiful home and estates(and their love story, of course). It was always hard to imagine what it was like to be in one of these estates. But thanks to my in-laws, i don't have to imagine anymore. I've been there!!

We spent one morning walking around the gardens of one of these estates and it was sooooo pretty and it was HUGE! I can't imagine what it must cost to maintain an estate of this size. Those people must have been pretty darn rich!!!

Tyler who was initially being Mr I-want-to-be-carried-whiny-pants eventually lightened up and enjoyed running around and feeding the duck and looking at fishes along the way.

Now, who wouldn't want to live here.. ?

Strolling around the lake

Resting and having a snack 

Enjoying the nice sun

Tyler trying to get across the bridge

Cody checking out the scenery

Any excuse to run...

Our little tinker!!

No comments: