Friday, August 12, 2011

Expresso Bike - Mission Completed

I completed the last Expresso course today, starting on July 13th and taking one calendar month I have completed 39 Courses, in 16 hours, covering over 287 Miles, consumed 15,000 Calories at an average power of 235 watts and now hold the number 1 spot on all courses at the local rec center.

The courses range from basic to extreme, with the hardest being Savage Revenge which has 13.5 miles of climbing to reach 2,300 feet, with some hills at 40% plus, then a further 6.5 miles to the finish.


There are thousands of people around the world who ride these bikes, around 2300 regularly ride and post their times, my best overall place around the world is 41 on one of the more extreme courses.

I still have to go back and complete 'Gut buster' under 40 minutes, now I have completed all the courses time to revisit a few and see if I can go a little quicker.


Update 1: Just completed Gut Buster in 37:43, so improved 3 minutes with 1 month training

No comments: