Thursday, February 7, 2013

My 37th Birthday

My 37th birthday landed on a Thursday, so we opted for a low key affair. I was woken up by Tyler and Alan bearing gifts, flowers and cards! :) Tyler had drawn me a birthday card and he read and explained to me! :)
Tyler reading my card

Birthday cuddles from the boys

And when i got downstairs, there was even a birthday cake!! We blew the birthday before we left the house for school and work!!

Singing Birthday song!

Blowing birthday cake

During lunch time, Alan took me out for my birthday lunch at Rincon Argentina in Boulder. It was a new place and turned out to be super cheap! As Cody was not feeling well that day, he was also there to celebrate with us.

At birthday lunch


Alan and Cody

Throughout the day, i went on to receive birthday wishes from nearly everybody i know which i found to be really touching!! Thanks everyone!!!

For dinner, i figured the kids might enjoy a night out at a restaurant, so we went to Rock Bottom Brewery.

Oh, here's my present from my 3 boys!!

No comments: