Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tyler loses top front tooth

Tyler's top front tooth has been wiggling for months but he refused to let me yank it out. I did warn him that he might accidentally swallow it!!

Over dinner, he was complaining that his spoon was hurting his tooth. But my mom and I noticed that the front tooth was actually missing! And when we told him that, he thought he had swallowed it and freaked out. He didn't know whether to gag or cry or look for his tooth!

My dad eventually found the tooth on his plate amongst his rice. The look of relief on his little was almost comical! And he finally smiled and he was very proud of his little tooth!

We gave him $20 as he saved us a trip to the dentist and the tooth fairy gave him $5 and Kong Kong gave him $10. $35 for a tooth.. not bad!


No comments: