Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cycling on the Expresso

I have been going to the gym this week to get back into some swimming and cycling. They have an expresso cycle machine that I have blogged about before, and I am already pretty close to my fastest time on 'Gut Buster' but today I thought I would knock off some of the basic courses and see if I could get the No 1 position for each of them at the local gym.

I did the first six basic courses today and did manage to take the number 1 spot (in a small field!!), I am already the fastest on Gut Buster.

Update1 - July 15 : knocked off three more today
Update2 - July 17: Knocked off all the basic ones Sunday
Update3 - July 21: Completed all the moderate courses as leader



For those interested, on Rabbit Run I am 62 across the world, I can probably improve on that if I just did one circuit at a time.

No comments: