Monday, December 17, 2012

Broadcom Christmas Party

My company had a Holiday Party on Friday and with Sabrina babysitting the boys, we had a rather relaxing time at the party. It was held at the Boulderado Hotel, in Boulder. I've never been there before to eat and was quite looking forward to the experience.

The hotel had some character because it had the old posh look. The food was so so but overall, it was a nice experience. Never had lamb at a company dinner before!!

Anyways, the highlight of the night was getting my name pulled out in the raffle to win a new Samsung Galaxy Note!! I've never won any raffles before, so i was mighty pleased! Though to be fair, we had 22 people, 16 giftaway and 10 of them were tablets. So, if you did NOT win, you were really pure unlucky!!

Me and my tablet!

Alan and I

It turned out that this was the last Holiday Party the company is going to hold.. so, i'm glad i made it! :)

1 comment:

evelyn and patrick said...

Impressed is it an andriod tablet?