Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Birthday and Chinese New Year

Ever since I can remember, I've always wished that my Birthday and Chinese New Year would coincide. This year, it finally did!!

On the morning of my birthday, as I woke up, i was greeted by Alan and Tyler who showered me with nice cards and presents.

Birthday card from Tyler (pardon my sleepy face, as I said, i just woke up)

After opening all the nice presents(Jaffa cakes and mirror from Tyler and Spa certificate from Alan), we got ready for the day(work for Alan and I and day care for Tyler) and we dressed up in our semi new clothes for CNY and Alan and I gave Tyler his first CNY red packets for luck.


Tyler holding his "Ang Pow"


That evening, my darling hubby also took me out for a nice meal in Boulder. As our babysitter had to work, we decided that Tyler can come along too. Food was excellent and i enjoyed the company of two of my favorite people in the world. Life is good.

Tyler and I at the restaurant

The whole family enjoying a quiet meal

No comments: