Sunday, February 10, 2008

Malaysian Adventure Part 3 (in Spore)

It's 11:40 pm, so let's see if i can finish this before i go to bed.

On our last day in Spore, we paid my aunt Maggie in the morning before meeting up with Aunt Shirley for lunch. She took us to this nice little restaurant which had really good duck salad and fatty pork. Yummm... After than, my cousin Yin, met us and we walked around the area for some shopping and a little sight seeing. It was nice to see some beautiful CNY decorations around Singapore.

Beautiful CNY decorations at local bank

Cousin Yin and Aunt Shirley with Tyler around Raffles Place
At about 6 pm, we headed towards the Esplanade to meet up with a few friends. It was a collection of old and new friends and an aunt that I haven't seen in years. We had a nice meal at an outdoor food court with a collection good local cuisine(except for the bad satay!) and I had a great time catching up with everybody.



Brandon and Tyler

Cheng Li - one of my High School classmates

Wilson(old old friend from BP) and Eileen whom i met in Colorado

Anyways, it had been a fun 2 weeks in Malaysia and Singapore. I had a great time eating all my favorite food and meeting my friends while Tyler had a wonderful time with Po-po and Kong-kong who pampered him to no end. I am sure Tyler misses their constant attention very much.


Tyler and Po-po and Kong-kong...

No comments: