Sunday, February 24, 2008

Welcome Home Dadda..

That's what the card Tyler made for Alan said when he welcomed him home from Beijing. He patiently sat by the door for his Dadda to walk in. :)


Tyler surprising Dadda at the door...

It was so very cute!

Alan in turn brought back some Beijing 2008 dolls.


Beijing 2008 Dolls from China.. hmm.. what's not from China these days?

Anyways, Alan had been a way for a week for business in Beijing while Tyler and I planned a week full of adventures only to be spoiled by a bad cold. Tyler and I were both down with the cold and spent most of the week in bed. Well, I wanted to be in bed, he had no choice. By Friday, i thought I was better and went to work just to turn around after lunch to crawl back into bed.

Thank goodness for good friends like Steffen, Damith, Sabrina and Hish, who brought me food, medicine, did some grocery shopping and looked after Tyler while i took a hot shower. To think about it, they practically begged me to take one. Heck, i couldn't and still can't smell anything, maybe i did stink!!

No comments: