Monday, December 21, 2009

Gingerbread house party

Following on from last year's successful event, our friends Elaine and Matt once again hosted a Gingerbread House decorating party, even when she is expecting twins!! What a trooper! She didn't even cancel when so many people actually bailed out on her party!!


Steffen helping Tyler with his house


I'm on my own.. :(

 
My Gingerbread House


Gingerbread House neighbourhood


Alan and I

Tyler didn't stay interested in his house for very long. He was off running around with the other kids before the foundation was finished. So, poor Steffen, always the best big brother, had to finish it up, even when he didn't even want to do a house in the first place!!

He did play(i mean wreck) with my house the next morning. He thought it was fun to peel off the hot tamales that was my driveway and throw it around and drove little cars into the house.


Tyler driving cars into the house

No comments: