Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day out with Cody

While Tyler was riding kalesa in Tiendesitas, i went out with Cody to explore some new play areas that's right next door to us. And with Tyler gone, i get to spend 100% of my attention on my attention deprived child! ha!

I also just realized that when Tyler younger, he used to go to daycare and spent most of his time there. So, he barely needed toys at home. But Cody is home most of the time and our toy collection hasn't grown much. So, the poor kid is probably bored with his 2 toys!

Anyways, i took him over to Imagine That! and they had a bunch of pretend play things. Cody was quite taken by the walking push thingies and walked all over the place. I also put him on a few riding toys but he was like "huh?".. I plan to get a monthly membership to this place and bring him there more often so he gets to play with more toys and hang out with Mommy(and that place is air conditioned)!






I know he looks grumpy to bored at best, but i think he really liked it!!

And here's a video of him with the walk-thingie..

No comments: