Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter 2013

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect Easter day than the day we had. The sun was shining and there was no wind and kids were well behaved!

We had our Annual Easter Egg hunt for the kids in our house. Got ready some crafts and made some food. It was a lovely day.

I bought a ham this year and it made my life so much easier and for once i wasn't up till some ungodly hours cooking(only 2 am and by then the house was nearly clean and table was set). I also opted for a few easy new dishes which took all i had in me to not panic about not having enough food! And i only had to eat leftovers for 2 days!!

The kids are ready for the Easter Egg hunt

Cody's interesting choice of outfit

Tyler on the go for Easter Eggs

The easter egg hunt crowd

The other crowd

The squirrels got to one of them!!!

Look my basket is full!!!

Just the kids

Hish helping Siobhan with making an easter bunny

Family picture tune

The spread

The lovely ladies

Alan and I

The easter egg decorating crowd

Decorating easter cookies

Another perfectionist in the making??

No comments: