Thursday, May 2, 2013

Work Trip to Irvine

I don't often get to travel for work but this week, i had to go to Irvine, CA for a working training course. I usually look forward to trips to Irvine because i get to meet up with my old colleagues from WD and they are a bunch fun youngsters!!

I started my trip with a nice surprise at the car rental place when i was presented with a Mercedez GL 450. It took a while to get used to the monster vehicle but a luxury car is easy to get used to!! :)

As like most of my trips to CA, it's usually packed full with activities involving food and fun!!

My monstrosity of a car

Snow.. the new food fad

Fun time at Huntington Beach

Waiting for my seafood!!!

Cajun style seafood, we also order king crab legs... yummm... (note to self, don't bother with crawfish!!)

The calm before the mess

After getting our heads blown up watching Oblivion

Someone had too much fun with my car for 2 days!!!

No comments: