Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Carnival in Hulstrom

Tyler's school was having a carnival for Halloween. Again, as i don't do drop off OR pick up, i thought it would be a good opportunity to go see his school, meet his friends etc. But it turns out, Tyler is very bad at PR. I didn't actually get to know any more people than i already did. But i did find out his friends all call him "Tyler M" as there another "Tyler H" in the class.

Cody also had his Halloween event at his school, so Alan and I divide and conquered for that night. But as Sabrina was having her baby, we had Siobhan with us!! It was fun to get to try to dress a girl for a change! I braided her hair and she even wore my tutu that Evelyn made for me a few years ago. Had to make some modification!!

The Halloween party was quite the zoo that even I found overwhelming. We had to queue up for two things and i ended up going to the next booth and gave all my tickets away in exchange for some hair feathers just so we can get out of there!

But as usual, the kids had a good time.

This is how i look cool in my school, Siobhan

Oooh.. candy.. 

The group reunited after Cody was done with his school event

Some pictures before we left the house..

No comments: