Sunday, October 6, 2013

Salsa'ing at the Salsa Congress

I don't go salsa dancing much but when my friend told me about the Salsa and Bachata Congress in Denver, i thought that would be the thing to attend!!

I went with my friend Dan whom i have not seen for a long time. It's nice to go to such event with at least a friend because if nothing else, you get one person to dance with! But it was a blast and we both had plenty of people to dance with! :)

The last time i went to a Salsa ball, i was so under dressed that this time, i decided that i would over dress!! Turned out it was a good decision as my Brazilian dress was quite the hit at the dance!! It was very flowy as i got twirled around on the dance floor! Besides, how many times can i wear it??!!

Not the best picture of the event, but it's the only one i got!

It was way past 1 a.m. as my feet pleaded mercy with a blister to show for it, that we decided to call it a night! And we agreed that we were both glad that we got each other's lazy bum out of the house and went dancing!!!

No comments: