Sunday, January 6, 2008

Introducing Kitty

No, it's not our second child. It's actually our stray cat that comes to visit every now and then and i have to say the first cat that i actually liked. It's soooo cute and affectionate - just like a dog.

When i was pregnant, she used to come in and relax with me on the couch, purring and demanding attention. She even responds when i call. I don't really know who owns her or what her name is, but if she sees me outside, she comes running to me. Awwww... probably because she knows i'll feed her.



She is so funny and goofy too, dashing everywhere and falling off stairs and everything. Provides quite the entertainment for me. She hasn't quite met Tyler yet as Alan is often guarding Tyler protectively. Maybe when he's a little bigger....

No comments: