Sunday, January 13, 2008

Siew Gin and Tyler in Malaysia

We safely arrived in Singapore at 12:40 am on Jan 12th and were met by my parents and Aunt Shirley. We had a good night sleep in Aunt Shirley's place and left for Malaysia the next day after lunch.

We came back to Melaka in time to have dinner with my brother, Chin Chin(his wife), Daniel(my nephew) and my grandfather. Daniel was very excited to meet Tyler and couldn't wait for him to wake up from his nap. He was a great big brother to Tyler and constantly protected and played with him.


Me, Daniel, my brother and Chin Chin

The next day, it was my Mom's birthday celebration. After a morning of mad rush and cooking, we were off to my Grandpa's house for the event. It was nice to see all my other relatives that i haven't seen for a long time and everybody had a good time cooing at Tyler.


A group picture of all the babies in the family

My grandpa seemed to take a liking for Tyler and got a few cuddles in. He seemed to be very impressed that Tyler was smiling back when he talked to him.


Photo-op with Great Grandpa

After eating, we sang a Birthday song for my mom and managed to cram everybody in for a picture.


Birthday song for mom

Suprisingly, a lot of my relatives thought that Tyler looked caucasian and many of them commented that he looked like Alan. I think they must have forgotten what Alan looked like!!!


Group picture of the family

No comments: