Friday, January 11, 2008

Siew Gin and Tyler on the way to Malaysia!!!

After a last minute decision made by me and a quick passport application for Tyler, we were off to Malaysia via what i think as the worst route ever. We flew to Chicago and then from there, a disgusting 15 hr flight from Chicago to Hong Kong. The guy on the phone told me it was a direct flight!!! (another outsourcing problem???)


Tyler and I at Denver Airport

I have to say that United Airlines is not very child friendly at all as they didn't let the passengers with kids board first. I thought they used to do that. And their bassinet is a joke. It was like my grandfather leather duffel placed on the floor by the aisle! I was constantly afraid that somebody was going to step on him or spill hot stuff all over him. So, half the time he was in my arms which wasn't that bad.

But our little Tyler did well and impressed everybody around him by not crying during the entire ordeal apart from when i didn't offer him food fast enough.


Tyler waiting for flight at Hong Kong Airport

Anyways, another 2 hr wait here in Hong Kong and then off we go to Singapore where my parents hopefully will be waiting and maybe a good night sleep??

Hope to see some of my friends back home.

Stay tuned for more adventures. Pictures to follow soon.

No comments: