Sunday, March 9, 2008

Missing for 2 weeks

Life has been quite crazy for the last 2 weeks which explains why I haven't been blogging for some time. But here I am, getting a minute to myself again!
So, here's the brief scoop on what's going on:

Tyler and I are finally better from our cold. He did get an ear infection at some point. Poor baby.. and trying to feed him antibiotics was exciting. But he seemed to take it fine when Alan tried to feed him.

My tenants moved out giving me only 1 weeks notice and so I had to scramble around trying to get new tenants, show the house to future tenants, deal with old tenants moving out etc. And after they FINALLY moved out, I was busy getting cleaners, carpet cleaners, plumbers, tilers, poop scoopers(!!!) into the house to get it ready for the new tenants(yay!!). I had also spent a couple of nights going thru the house touching up the paint jobs, cleaning the basement till 1 am. So, I was very tired to say the least. But it was at least convenient that the rental house was just right next door!! Alan was a great help when it came to fixing some of the broken screens and cracked sinks and of course being at home when people needed to access the house!!! He is becoming quite the DIY guy! But the good news is, the new tenants are in and hopefully they will be better than the last batch.

Anyways, on social events.. let's see.. oh, we went to a Korean Restaurant last weekend with a bunch of friends whom i call my "eating machines" and had some yummy korean food and after that they came by to sing Karaoke at our house till late at night. We found out we were completely rubbish at singing after listening to Steffen's friend, Brooke and my friend Ken sing.


My fellow eating machines..

Food galore.. and no, that's not Tyler.. that's Sophia..


The Karaoke Gang..

No comments: