Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My friends love my baby too!

I've often been asked if my life has much since I've had Tyler and I've always thought - no. Of course there are minor changes like takes a little longer to get out, more things to do at home, but apart from that, our life hasn't changed too much. We still go play badminton twice a week, have friends over, go out for dinner, plan events etc. OK, one thing that is missing is probably going for movies. But once we find that babysitter, we'll go!

But I think this is all down to my group of friends who loves Tyler too. They are always more than happy to help with carrying and entertaining him when we're around and also do their best to accomodate us. For that, I'm so happy and thankful for...


Aunt Addy a.k.a my babysitter by the Asian Women group


Uncle Damith - teaching Tyler the tricks of life..


Aunt Sabrina's favorite line - "Is he awake??"


Uncle Steffen - image protector(drool wiper)


Tia Delina - full of loving words in Spanish!!

If your picture is not here, doesn't mean I don't appreciate your help.. i just don't have your picture!! :)

No comments: