Saturday, April 26, 2008

Social Life in full swing

As the weather gets nicer out, our social life has suddenly taken a turn and going full speed ahead. Doesn't help that it's badminton tournament season. So, we've been doing badminton tournament for the last 3 weekends(including tomorrow). We have next week off and then it's our annual tournament for our club. So much so, it now takes me more than a week to catch up with blogging, not to mention housework!!!

Last weekend we went to Laramie for badminton challenge by the University of Wyoming Badminton Club. After suffering a humiliating loss last year, we were less cocky on our drive up this time around. There was even an air of slight trepidation. And for me, after my horrible and disgusting performance in New Mexico, i vowed to play a little better, harder from now on. Maybe because of that or maybe because I have a husband who gave me the easier games, I actually managed to win all my events! hehehe.. not bad, not bad at all. Alan, who was one of the strongest players there, also won all his events. Anyways, to make the story short, our club managed to snatch back our trophy and we went home all happy!!


Tyler and I eyeing the trophy!


Wyoming-Boulder Challenge Group Photo

Tyler who is unofficially our club Mascot enjoyed being carried around by random people who found him quite funny as he charms them with his smiles. He's also crossed off another state off his list. 3 down, 47 to go.. (though he did go to Alaska while he was in my belly, Chicago and San Francisco on transit..)

We've also have quite a few events coming up that needs to be planned. As I missed out quite a bit last year due to being preggo, I'm trying to make it up this year by doing more, so i should start planning and not let any weekends go to waste. So, weekends, here we come! This time with Tyler!!

No comments: