Sunday, April 20, 2008

MIL & FIL gone home

I can't believe how fast the last 10 days went. I barely had 2 minutes to sit down with my in laws and they have gone home. We must have really been having fun!!

But really, it's been a crazy 10 days and I can't believe it's over. I thought I'd think it through and see what we've been really up to because I'm still waiting for my brain to catch. Maybe this will help it a little. Let's see..

Tuesday - Mil & Fil arrive late-ish, had dinner, slept.
Wednesday - I work, they babysat Tyler, can't remember anything beyond that.
Thursday - I work, they babysat, went to badminton, had farewell dinner with John T.
Friday - I took day off, went cloth shopping, packed, drive for a long time to Las Vegas, NM(more blog later). Got to LV at 1 am. Passed out...
Saturday - Badminton tournament, got our butts kicked, ate at Geronimo's. Passed out...
Sunday - Spend the day in Santa Fe, drove back to CO, also too long... Passed out...
Monday - I work, they babysat, went out for Chinese meal.
Tuesday - I work, they babysat, I think they also went shopping, Halden's b'day party
Wednesday - I actually went to work early, they babysat, Alan and I had a date night and although i was tired as hell, I actually stayed awake the entire movie!
Thursday - I work, they babysat, badminton, last dinner with Aditya as a single man.
Friday - I tried to work but didn't, photo shoot(more blog later), drop Tyler off at Veronica's, drop them off at airport, went to a play - Falsetto

So, there you go. Oh, they also went for a few geocache hunts and a day at some Museum. Apparently not too impressive. Oh oh oh.. i forgot to mention, while they were home they were helping me make breastfeeding privacy blanket and help Alan shorten his pants.

And Tyler had a great time with them. MIL has also somehow trained Tyler to like his cereal and now feeding him takes 1 person and usually is done within a few minutes. I was watching like an amazed hawk how she did it. Amazing what a little bit of experience does!

OK, i'm about at passing out stage. Will blog more with pictures hopefully tomorrow..

No comments: