Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tyler's view on rinsing

There's always been a debate in the Mills' household on the topic of rinsing. (OK, since we had the dishwasher, we haven't had a debate). What rinsing you say? If you're not English and you married an English person, you'll know what I'm talking about(right, Cristina?).

In a nutshell, the English people don't believe in rinsing soap of the plates when they do dishes. WHAT??! Uh huh.. dirty plate.. hot soapy water.. drying rack... In their defence, they do wipe it dry while it's still dripping with suds. *roll my eyes* Anyways.. as I said.. debate....

Anyways, since i like rinsing plates, i also like rinsing my baby.. and Tyler seem to like it too.. yay!!


Rinsing off.. good for plates and babies!!


'cuse me Dad.. a little bit of privacy maybe???

No comments: