Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The rest of the weekend

Well, Alan came home on Friday. Tyler and I thought it would be funny to surprise him in pink pants. We had a good laugh about it. But i screwed up. Didn't get home in time!!!

Anyways, we had a badminton tournament on Saturday. Alan played in Men's Doubles while I played in Women's Doubles and Mixed Doubles. It was a nice tournament with good turnout. But neither Alan nor I managed to snag any medals. This is what happens when you have no say in the tournament draws!!!

Tyler was with us the whole day. He was very popular at the tournament and I was relieved from baby sitting duty all day. Quite a good deal. After the tournament, we attended a little banquet to honor a few people who made it to the Badminton Hall of Fame..




Rare occasionm - Alan and I get our pictures taken together.. without Tyler!!!

Then on Sunday, a bunch of us met up at Super Star for some dim sum. Some of us may have overdosed and was semi-comatose for the rest of the day(me)..


Dim sum ....




Steffen and Tyler(in the mirror) passed out after the meal...

No comments: